Tape Seals

Uni-Grip’s EPDM rubber seals and gaskets are adhered in many ways to our customer’s applications. One common method is by using tape. Tape seals are used for many applications including the following:

  • Compartment door seals
  • Window seals
  • Noise dampening
  • Vibration dampening
  • Etc.

Tape seals use either PSA (pressure-sensitive adhesive) or HATS (heat-activated taping systems) for proper adhesion to the substrate. The different characteristics and uses of these two tapes are covered in our Seal Adhesives article.

Tape seals are commonly used in emergency vehicles, recreational vehicles, construction equipment, farm equipment and many more applications. Tape is used in bulb seals, slide-out seals, flap seals and trim seals. All of our tape seals and gaskets can be found in our Seal Finder. To view all our tape seals and gaskets in one place, go to the Seal Finder, click on “Mount” in the filters on the right, then click on “Tape”. If you still can’t find the seal you are looking for, we would be happy to assist you in creating a custom tape seal for your application!

BUY NOW 800.257.2289