Uni-Grip provides time and money-saving conveniences to our customers with an array of value added services. Our engineering team has many years of proven experience in designing much of our equipment, ensuring the highest quality throughout the entire manufacturing process, no matter what the need.
Value added processes combined with top quality products offer a complete solution for our customers. This saves both time and money.
In addition to our metal clips and tape applications, Uni-Grip provides many post-extrusion processes for your convenience. We cut parts to length, create precision corner joins, drill vent and drain holes, and add lubricants for ease of insertion. Your seal will immediately integrate into your workflow upon receipt. Some of our value added services are:
- Vulcanizing, both straight splicing and corner joining
- Die cutting and press punching
- Cut to length
- Insert spring steel or aluminum
- Slip coat or powder equivalent coatings for installation ease
- Drill vent or drain holes
- Insert bulb reinforcements
- Apply heat activated (HAT)/pressure sensitive (PSA) tape or hook-and-loop (PSA) fastener